T-Mobile International is one of the largest telecom providers in the world. Around the globe, over 77 million people use our mobile services. T-Mobile is part of Deutsche Telekom and has its own networks in many European countries as well as in Asia and the United States. These networks allow our clients not only to make telephone calls, but also to send SMS, MMS, and email messages and to use the Internet. In the Netherlands we are known as T-Mobile Netherlands BV. We are a young organization with over 2000 employees, and with approximately 2.4 million active clients we are number three of the largest network operators in the Netherlands. The department performs remote configuration of the radio network. Give remote support to external parties. Responsible for the implementation of new elements in the network, critical and non critical works. For this department we are looking for a Senior Central Integration Engineer.
- Remotely implementing and execution of all complex and non complex activities in the Radio access network
- Implementation of new elements, such as complex site- and repeater integrations and capacity expansions;
- Remote support and perform Transmission Change Requests (TCR’s), like site rehosting, re-homing, microwave to fiber cutovers, DDF migrations etc;
- Give technical assistance and support to contractors and field engineers in carrying-out complex operations or solving difficult network problems;
- Keep software- tools up do date;
- Carry out checks of tools to ensure optimal functioning.
- HBO or University level through education;
- High level Knowledge of standard PC tools under Windows NT; windows, TCPIP, Telnet & FTP;
- High level knowledge of mobile telecommunications and able to remotely configure and build all elements in the Radio access network:;
- Huawei and NSN equipment knowledge. Proven work knowledge with M2000, U2000, NetAct
- 5 years of working experience;
- Fluency in English is required and Dutch is preferred, strong verbal and written communication is essential.
- Can manage, motivate and grow a team to deliver high class results;
- Is able to perform the individual teams tasks and can take upon various tasks al all levels within the team;
- Can alternate own management style depending on circumstances: directive and supportive, a negotiator and an enforcer, a driver and a contributor.
T-Mobile offers a good salary and excellent secondary employment conditions. T-Mobile considers personal and functional growth and development of vital importance, which is why we offer a wide range of training opportunities. Working for T-Mobile means working in a challenging, dynamic environment, with a network of highly qualified colleagues. In close co-operation with your superior you can shape your career within our organization. Career paths are set out in a transparent manner and may be of a national or international nature. For more information please contact Sylvia Wettke. E: Sylvia.firstname.lastname@example.org