- GesellschaftIT Services Hungary
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Possesses all the expertise necessary to overview the production of a service unit – together with knowledge regarding the underlying technologies.
- Plans and supervises the operating of the given type of service (a product of the Company) while maintaining respective service levels, deadlines and budgetary limitations.
- Is familiar with the operation and capacity of service delivery units, and so contributes with his expertise to the forecasting of the viability of individual servicing contracts.
- Coordinates the service delivery activities of various organizational units and checks upon their work progress.
- Monitors the potential risks of the projects and strives to reduce these. Handles emerging problems and conflicts professionally and with great autonomy.
- Provides colleagues with professional guidance and coaching regarding solution development, contract delivery, and the increasing of customer satisfaction.
- Typically works on projects covering the needs of the same single large client – often as a member an international team).
- Might be the leader of a smaller professional team.
- Participates in projects, development of new service agreements with new clients or the deployment of the service portfolio of existing clients and transition support efforts – mainly as a technical expert.
- Ensures the production readiness of the Private Cloud infrastructure for the customer
- Responsible for the operation of the customer’s Private Cloud tenant
- Actively contributing in migrations projects from legacy environments to Private Cloud
- Contributing in the design and implementation of additional Private Cloud functions
- Consulting and guidance to AO, OS and DB teams in order to channel all requirements to product management and CTO
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Manager and the Technology Tribe Lead
- Monitoring of the application onboarding pipeline and supervising the onboarding projects
- Contribution in design of Self Service solutions based on Private Cloud
- Responsible for compliance with SLA’s and Quality KPI’s
- Enterprise IT architecture knowhow
- Server virtualization knowhow
- Network virtualization
- Virtual storage management
- VMware vRealize Automation knowhow
- Experience with VMWare Cloud Foundation
- Advanced English and/or German language skills
- IT Process Management knowledge (ITIL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Solution oriented thinking
- Independent way of working
- Relevant operational knowledge and experience
- Project Management experience
- Customer Management experience
- Advanced presentation skills
- Relevant VMware certifications
- Relevant experience in enterprise solution design
- Team player
- Self confident
- Takes ownership
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt