- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung1-3 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish, Russian
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
- Customer, partner and agent interaction;
- Network extension planning and execution;
- Fiber infrastructure management;
- Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
- Develop and Extend Java+Selenium Framework
- Automated/Manual testing in Scrum Team
- Create, run and analyze results of tests based on User Stories
- Work experience in test automation – 2-3 years
- Test experience of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems (back-end and front-end testing)
- Experience in automated UI/RestAPI
- Experience Selenium WD (Selenide)
- MS architecture experience
- Git. GitLab CI. Maven.
- English level – upper-intermediate
Nice to have:
- Test Strategy creation
- Team mentoring
- Automation Framework creation and implementation
- Telecom domain knowledge
- Python 3.6 (ci scripts)
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge
- German language
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +7 (812) 677-66-86 ext.2124
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt