- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom AG
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish, German
Are you enthusiastic about digitalization, but find consulting just as appealing? Then the Center Strategic Projects at Deutsche Telekom offers the best environment for your next career step. In our brand-new digitalization team, we combine strategic consulting with digitalization expertise. Our mission is to guide Deutsche Telekom through its transformation journey and lead them with our digital competences – with a digital mindset, awareness of state-of-the-art technology and an agile tool set.
As a thought leader in digitalization, you will actively shape Deutsche Telekom’s digital strategy. In interdisciplinary teams, you will work with Telekom's top management projects and make a decisive contribution to their success. You will help to shape DT’s digital customer experience, the roadmap and targets for digital transformation, digital innovations and business models, and disclose the potential of latest technology trends like data analytics. Set new impulses to common practices and address challenges in an entrepreneurial way – with your expertise!
- Contribute to the digital transformation of Deutsche Telekom
- Consult and drive relevant projects on digitalization topics together with the different segments and functions – within Germany and international
- Manage digitalization projects on strategy, concept, and realization level
- Introduce and drive digital initiatives to optimize project processes, activities and systems
- Build relevant network on digitalization and become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders
- You have successfully completed master's degree in one of the MINT subjects or in business studies with a strong IT focus
- You gained more than 5 years relevant experiences preferably in consulting with digital/technological focus
- You have a digital mindset and technical expertise in designing, developing and/or implementing digital solutions
- You are intrinsically interested in digital developments and are aware of state-of-the-art technology
- You are willing to challenge top management on digital topics and are experienced in managing projects with agile methods
- You can translate complex technology comprehensively for top management and are fluent in English and German (min. C2)
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +49 6151 581 5074
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt