- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- VertragsartTeljes munkaidő - Határozatlan idejű
- Design, execution and maintenance of automated tests
- Automation of predefined test cases in Selenium and/or ServiceNow: Automated Test Framework (ATF).
- Bug analysis, documentation, and tracking in case of encountered bugs
- Creation of subsequent mitigation plans
- Quickly and accurately troubleshooting and repairing of existing test scripts
- Responsible for the automation as a priority, in order to automate the operational tasks recurring everyday, with precision and efficiency and to reduce manual interventions
- Knowledge of test tools and procedures
- Experience in test automation, preferably using Selenium, ATF, or comparable frameworks
- Ability to perform tests before and after application releases and to provide an associated analysis of test results with the aim of improving application and process quality
- Proactive agile scrum team member
- Ability to bring forward new ideas
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to organize own work and operate independently
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of telecommunications business, and relevant experience
- Experience operating in an Agile Scrum environment
- Understanding of SDN architecture and technology
- Knowledge of WAN technologies including BGP and other routing protocols
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.