- GesellschaftOOO Deutsche Telekom IT RUS
- StandortRussian Federation
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung1-3 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseRussian
We are looking for Product Owner (incl. Requirement Engineering) for the cool, very friendly and geographically distributed teams.
TAEM: Smart testing tool to automate full test cycle of real network routers, written on Python. Results are analyzed using R and integrated into Technik-DB app for viewing and administrating.
Technik-DB: The project goal is to develop and support an external API and internal web application using Vue and PHP. App provides giant set of tools that cover whole stack of business processes of Deutsche Telekom Technik GmbH.
Both teams are using Scrum methodology, continuous integration (CI) approach and modern infrastructure based on Docker. In addition, we have Face2Face workshops (onsite) with Russian and German team members once a year.
- Requirement Engineering in project Technik-DB especially for: inventory import from production network, TAEM related requirements, basic data GUIs;
- Analyst and Data-Scientist role in project TAEM;
- Maintaining UML models of the systems;
- Creation and maintaining of requirement documents with user stories and use cases;
- Planning and facilitation of some project events;
- Participating in Scrum activities (Sprint review, Planning, Backlog refinements, Retros).
We are expecting from you:
• General understanding of networking protocols (mainly SNMP);
• General understanding of Devops methodology CI/CD;
• Basic principles of IT-architecture and design.
Soft and process skills:
• Experience in working with distributed teams;
• Knowledge of Agile methods, especially Scrum;
• Good communication skills, analytical thinking;
• Demand management understanding;
• Ability to adapt possible changes in requirements from the customer;
• Ability to work as in team, as independently;
• Ability to allocate work time, resources, and priorities.
Nice to have:
• R, R Studio;
• IT-security, -privacy protection, -usability;
• Function of IP-Networks in Carrier - environments;
• Test Driven Development;
• Git basic skills;
• Linux systems understanding (Ubuntu/CentOS).
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +7 (812) 677-66-86 ext.2124
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt