- GesellschaftOOO Deutsche Telekom IT RUS
- StandortRussian Federation
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung1-3 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish, Russian
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies.
Main goals of our product are:
• Let passengers make a trip with a single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, stops, changes, etc).
• Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell any products (tickets) they want, including products from other transport companies or for example tickets to events.
Our project is one of the leading in Europe and won a nomination “Highest Digital Quality” at Swiss Digital Economy Award in 2018 https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb. NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around. Today we are processing more than 3mln requests per day and selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and other team events;
- Determine and remove impediments that may interfere with the ability of the teams' to deliver assigned goals;
- Take part in release planning along with the other Scrum Masters;
- Promote continuous improvement of the process along with the other Scrum Masters;
- Collaborate with PO, other Scrum masters and Release Train Engineer;
- Understand business and technical objectives of a project.
- Understanding of SW development process, DevOps principles;
- 1+ years of experience in agile SW developments as Scrum Master;
- Good communication skills;
- English (Upper-Intermediate) is required;
- Certification as Scrum Master;
- Want to grow further as Scrum master.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment) principles and practices;
- Understanding scaling Agile frameworks (SAFe, LeSS).
Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions is a part of Deutsche Telekom, one of the biggest European telecommunications companies. Deutsche Telekom has different international subsidiaries in more than 40 countries with over 210 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and now it works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +7 (812) 677-66-86 ext.2124
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt