- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom AG, VTI
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish, German
- Development of service and ecosystem design strategies with creation of customer journeys for specific digital products/services, based on user needs, business requirements and current technical trends
- Presenting strategic concepts to stakeholders, inspiring change and innovation across multiple departments.
- Conception and cross-channel development of interaction design; development of interactive prototypes
- Ensuring the successful completion of design tasks and the preparation of relevant outcome documents at all stages
- Definition of insight-based value propositions and translation into an ecosystem and product information architecture and experience vision.
- Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Conception and visualization of information through structured tools like information architecture, storyboards, user stories, flowcharts, site maps, wireframes and concrete specifications and requirements
- Decompose ambiguous strategic goals into customer experience outcomes; ensure the team understands and executes to deliver results.
- Cross functional collaboration with technology and business to create concepts and realize cutting edge experiences
- Influences key decision makers to challenge conventional practices and instill customer insights into the decision-making processes.
- Master’s degree in design combined with 5+ years of experience with background in Service Design, Research and Strategy or Planning
- Advanced knowledge in design, concept development, customer centricity, holistic view development, process understanding, technology understanding and stakeholder management
- Ability to inspire team members with up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- An advanced communicator, brimming with positivity, warmth, and empathy, and a customer-centric mentality, able to communicate effectively, sucessfully across projects and teams
- Strong methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), information architecture and interaction Design.
- Strong visual skills and the ability to translate concepts into clean and easy-to-use User Interfaces
- Sound experience of applying the design process in agile and cross-functional teams including the Mindset and experience to understand exactly what customers need and want
- Work well under pressure, able to juggle many projects simultaneously and with the right priority
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious UI/UX Designer with experience in the design of digital services and ecosystems. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to drive experience and customer centric innovation across the portfolio of Deutsche Telekom.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +4961515815074
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt