- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o.
- StandortSlovenská Republika
- VertragsartPlný úväzok
- Berufserfahrung1 - 3 roky
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities.
- Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
- Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
- Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
- Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting
- Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
- Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
- Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Final salary is negotiable. We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate.
In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 1650-2550 EUR/brutto.
- Information technologies - Master's degree
- ICT System - minimum number of years 2
IT Technical Skills:
- Scripting (Bash, Python) - advanced
- Linux Operating System - advanced
- Docker, Git, Networking - advanced
- OTC / AWS / Azure - intermediate
- Kubernetes / OpenShift - intermediate
- Jenkins / GitLab - intermediate
- Ansible / Terraform / Puppet - intermediate
- ELK / Prometheus / Icinga - intermediate
- Security - intermediate
- Maven / Gradle - Basic
- Communication and Presentation skills - advanced
- Analytical thinking - advanced
- Team cooperation - advanced
- Agile Methodology - intermediate
- Scrum, SAFe - basic
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.