- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung3-5 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
This position is open in the following countries:
Who we are?
We are enthusiastic team in Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. that solving most exciting cloud challenges in DT. We are designing, building and operating the cloud platform as Infrastructure as a code. If you like OpenStack and GitOps and if you are ready for challenges join our agile, multicultural and cross border team. We will support you to grow to help us in innovation and operational excellence.
You can select Zagreb Bratislava or Budapest. Distance doesn't matter if you are team player.
What will be your KPI’s?
- Development and operations of Cloud Platform components
- Value-added services for cloud platform in the area of application orchestration, Platform-as-a-Service (PAAS) components and application lifecycle management
- Cloud platform SRE: Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Budget responsibility: No
What will you do?
- Work in close interaction with other Sub-roles of the platform (e.g. SLA, architecture)
- KPI-Definition and monitoring of related tool / platform-service
- Take responsibility for planning, implementation, development and testing of HW/ SW components of the cloud platform
- Communicate with 3rd parties/vendors during tendering process or during definition of cloud platform requirements.
- Preparation and administration of the technical documentation
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless post-mortems.
What professional skills will you bring along:
The candidate must have a University degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with a real hands on experience more than 3 years of experience in area of cloud platforms design and testing, competence focus in the areas of application orchestration, platform-as-a-service or DevOps tools.
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Python and Go.
- Experience in designing and operating public and private cloud platforms
- Experience in deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters
Candidates with relevant certification preferred, e.g. CCNP/Data Center
What hard skills are expected?
- Expertise in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies and hardware, SDN).
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Expertise in using configuration management and CI/CD tools, e.g Ansilbe, Puppet,Terraform, Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
What social skills are expected:
- Engineering mindset
- Highly collaborative team player
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Efficient communication, communication with 3rd parties
- German language is a plus
- Flexibility to travel
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer:
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Health insurance
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
DT Pan-Net is looking for candidates with a start-up mentality that are equally able to support the initial setup with the necessary flexibility and to define a sustainable target organization based on the key production principles of Pan Net.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: 0080080056056
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt