- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- VertragsartTeljes munkaidő - Határozatlan idejű
- Berufserfahrung3-5 év
- Erforderliche Sprachkenntnisseangol, német
- We are building complete Scrum teams, you'll be a member of one of them
- As one of the best engineers in Hungary you will team up with seven similar professionals and work on creative, exciting strategic products of Deutsche Telekom
- You take responsibility and take credit for your ideas and creativity and innovations that you put into your creation working from our office, from your home or another planet
- Be as excited as we are to work with the support of Amazon Web Services (AWS) within Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions
To get more detailed information about the project and tasks please check out our landing page and apply now: https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.hu/jdis/
Who you are:
- You are the best in your field (alright, be in the TOP10)
- You are willing to challenge yourself – the first set of which will be the five-step interview process to become a member of the JEDIS
- You have 7-99 years senior work experience
- You connect the team with the organization to bring strategic views to the team and vice versa
- You are a strong servant leader
- You can work from wherever you are
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt.