- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom AG
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung0-1 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish, German
As a top university graduate with ideas and ambitions you start the 18-month trainee program with the focus "Finance", deepen your professional knowledge and expand your skills during the program through project assignments in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.
In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area on topics in Investor Relations, Treasury, Business Controlling, Group Taxation, Accounting
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
You can successfully complete a bachelor's or master's degree in economics, business administration or a comparable degree program. Your personality captivates with enthusiasm for a finance mindset and analytical way of thinking, innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Genuine interest in finance topics including relevant university courses
- Relevant internships or work experience from corporate environment or accounting companies
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level C1) are required
Based on your skill set you will be assigned a board area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program.
Start Date: Quarterly
Please note: the position may be closed earlier if all quotas are filled, thus please apply as soon as possible.
We look forward to your complete application (cover letter & CV) in English or German.
Deutsche Telekom AG
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +49 711 / 999-9804
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt