- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung3-5 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
We deliver digital change to future mobility!
Digitalization, Electrification, and Automation play an important role in the automotive ecosystems. Deutsche Telekom Systems Solution Slovakia as a leader in IT is looking for skilled Architects to support major European automotive manufactures. If you are skilled in classic envirments or in cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) than we believe that your experience can change the industry attitude…
Senior technical expert responsible for design and implementation of an assigned technology.
- Design, develop, and implement architecture of services based on platform requirements. application requirements.
- Strong integration with development team, advisory technical contact for how application should be scaled
- Act as a key technical leader in order to adopt of application to the platform – decision making
- Experience with technical leadership
- Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
- Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
- Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
- Pension savings contribution
- Extra vacation days
- Referral bonus /financial/
- Discounts at various providers in Košice
- Team buildings online
- Work-life Program and Coaching
- Health Weeks
- Sport Activities
- Weekend Events
- Doctors at workplace
- Credit card
- Rotations possibilities
Minimum monthly salary is 2050 - 3100 € brutto + variable part of salary + other financial benefits.The final basic wage component can be adjusted accordingly to individual skills and experience of selected candidate.
- Information technologies - Master
- min. 5 years
IT Technical Skills
- Advanced experience within Cloud solutions (Microsoft Azure or Amazon AWS or Google Cloud platform) or experience with Kubernetes and OpenStack , Virtualization (KVM)
- Very good scripting knowledge (Python, Bash/Shell)
- Advanced skills Linux operating systems (including HTTPd, DNS, DHCP)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming language is beneficial
- Dev-Ops tools, CI / CD pipelines, Git, REST APIs, Kontainerization technologies (Docker, Podman)
- Automation tools (Ansible or Saltstack or Terraform)
- Overview about of network architecture (Familiarity with networks (TCP/IP and Firewall and DNS)
- Experience with Database systems (PostgreSQL or Oracle, etc)
- Experience with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban as well as in accompanying a product development team
- Communication - expert
- Analytical thinking - expert
- Team cooperation - expert
- Training and mentoring - expert
- Presentation skills - expert
- Negotiation skills - expert
- Other skills
- Project Management - basic
- Leadership skills - basic
- Quality management - intermediate
- English - advanced (C1)
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: L.Kissova@t-systems.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt