- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung3-5 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
Software Developer works within SCRUM team, to develop, design and implement of new or modified software products or ongoing business projects. Target of development is automation of business processes and cross platform automation. Holder of the position handles all phases of software development lifecycle, especially for small or midsize solutions. Follow agreed methodology steps and rituals and take responsibility for produced code to indepenently deliver functional solution with team. Share knowledge with less experience colleagues. Document and share best practices. Constantly work on self-development and follow industry trends.
About the role:
- Lead architect of very complex/big software development projects, who takes the responsibility for the overall project success from the technical perspective.
- Consultant / trusted partner of our customers on strategic level with focus on technology portfolio, possible solutions for complex business opportunities and the future of certain legacy solutions.
- Expert of special technologies, who further develops our delivery capability and skills on these fields.
- Very experienced to generate complex software concepts and architectures
- Experienced in generating technical roadmaps towards the target architecture considering all resource aspects
- Expertise in different architectural styles including micro services, cloud native applications, “classical” enterprise / platform-based architectures and small app solutions
- Profound overview about:
- Basic technologies (like programming languages, ai, blockchain, IoT, …)
• Common platforms
• Cloud Ecosystems
- Assets in certain digital disciplines like BigData, MixedReality (VR/AR, Computer Vision, …)
• Connectivity (nice-to-have)
• RPA (optional)
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 5800 €/brutto.
- Good overview of all core Enterprise Architecture concepts like Business Architecture (including business and IT strategy, capability models and BP-models/architectures)
- Very good developer skills (in order to “remain on the ground”: can assess code and understand possible issues): each software architect is also a great developer!
- Very good skills according agile software development
- Basic PM skills
- At least 6 years of experience as software architect
- Very good communication skills:
- Excellent English skills
- German skills (nice-to-have)
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020.
Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association.
Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services. growing added value in the IT sector in Slovakia.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: L.Kissova@t-systems.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt