- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
Responsible in managing Centralized Automation Team and driving the effectiveness of automation across the organization
• Drive the automation business transformation journey across the organization. The journey encompasses all aspects of Technology Infrastructure automation includes Robotic Process Automation, IT Process Automation and evolves all the way to cognitive, machine, learning, intelligent chatbots and artificial intelligence.
• Develop the automation strategy with identifying existing opportunities within the organization and market benchmarks.
• Create customer value experience and subsequent cost reduction by automation.
• Responsible for Centre of Excellence (COE) and be a transformational agent to shift organization to a new ways of working enabling a software - driven intelligent enterprise
• Interact with management and leadership for the development of TSI Automation agenda and COE management
• Nurture Others by encouraging and rewarding innovation.
• Ensure adherence of compliance and statutory and regulatory requirements
• Possibility of Teleworking or Home office
• Cafeteria - individual financial benefit
• Trainings and development opportunities (Coursera, Percipio full access for free)
• Pension savings contribution
• Extra vacation days
• Referral bonus /financial/
• Discounts at various providers in Košice
• Team buildings online
• Work-life Program and Coaching
• Health Weeks
• Sport Activities
• Weekend Events
• Doctors at workplace
• Credit card
• Rotations possibilities
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2 500€/brutto.
• Master´s degree in Information technologies
• Automation - 6 years
• ITIL foundation
IT Technical Skills
• Unix/Linux Enviroment and programming languages - intermediate - 3 years
• IaaS Platform - Intermediate - 3 years
• Devops - Intermediate - 3 years
• IPCenter, EyeShare, Saltstack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet - Intermediate - 3 years
• CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Rundeck, Bamboo, Teamciyt - Intermediate - 3 years
• SOAP, Mocroservices and RESTful Architecture - Intermediate - 3 years
• Leadership - Intermediate - 3 years
• Analytical Thinking - Intermediate - 3 years
• Effective communcation - Intermediate - 3 years
• Agile - Intermediate - 3 years
• Lean Six Sigma - Intermediate - 3 years
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt