- GesellschaftT-Systems International GmbH
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish, German
As a Senior Cloud Architect (m/f/d) you will act as Expert Solution Consultant for our clients in consulting and implementation projects (Professional Services). You will take on exciting tasks in the rapidly developing Google Cloud Platform environment from the very beginning.
You like to work proactively and agilely, you like to be one step ahead technologically, you understand the developments in the area of Cloud Native Applications and Container Technologies? You like to work with the latest tools from the Open Source community? Then join our team and actively shape the development of our practice for the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and our T-Systems Sovereign Cloud powered by Google Cloud (SOV-GCP)!
What awaits you with us:
- You will work directly for our customers in Professional Services Engagements, helping our customers to get the best out of GCP and Sovereign Cloud. This starts from smaller landing zone projects, up to highly complex customer driven use-cases
- You will drive and promote the necessary architecture discussions to ensure that our solutions meet all Cloud Native Application Development requirements
- You facilitate & lead technical workshops with partners and clients
- We want you to bring your strengths & technological experiences into the team, provide you with the opportunity to deepen your expertise further or branch into new, related fields
- We would like to offer you every opportunity to expand your knowledge, but also to grow as a person
- Completed studies, preferably in business informatics or engineering or apprenticeship in IT with continuing education
- 7+ years of professional experience in the ICT industry & 5+ years of professional experience in the Cloud business - ideally, you already have extensive experience with the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or other Hyperscaler platforms (AWS, Azure)
- You own Hyperscaler Certifications on Professional Level (ideally for Google Cloud) – Nevertheless, be ensured that T-Systems will support you in your professional training and education as we never stand still!
- Vertical knowledge of technology solutions and ability to learn, understand, and work quickly with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space
- Distinctive practical expertise in software development and in setting up micro-service architectures, preferably in a national and international environment and in cooperation in intercultural teams
- A lot of curiosity and a high interest in the latest technologies, especially in cloud, agile methods and DevOps; willingness to enter unknown territory, to make mistakes and to learn from them together
- Very good knowledge of German and you speak English fluently
Your new department
The Google Cloud Powerhouse Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. As a Managed Service Provider we accompany our customers in their journey to the Google Cloud. Undoubtfully, our customers need access to the innovative capabilities and scalability of the public cloud to realize their growth ambitions.
In additions to our broad variety of Google Cloud services, our latest exclusive partnership with Google Cloud is worth highlighting:
Clients aim keep full control over their data. In this spirit T-Systems and Google Cloud decided to partner up and to build a sovereign cloud platform that follows the best of breed approach of innovative capabilities and scalability, while giving customers full control over their data and keep the lock-in as low as possible. With T-Systems Sovereign Cloud powered by Google our portfolio is complemented with an absolutely unique and one-of-a-kind product.
We inspire our customers with our consulting & development capabilities and our managed services. Our team of international technologists comes from different backgrounds, nationalities and gender, embracing diversity on all levels. What brings us together as one team: We love Google and Open Source technology!
Kontakt & Bewerbung
Anrufen unter: +49 30 8353-83721
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt