- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o.
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung3-5 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
What will you do?
- Participation in the arrangements of incoming requirements with the customer/Product Owner
- Building up the understanding of the business context/processes
- Collaboration during the detail analysis of the requirements (analysis of the existing documentation or the real behavior of the product)
- Clarification of questions with Product Owners, developers and testers
- Preparation and presentation of the proposed solutions to different recipients
- Creating the user stories in Jira for the team
- Documenting the use cases, user interface, interface descriptions
- Supporting the implementation phase
- Participation in team events
What will you bring along?
- Team Player mentality
- Agile Mindset
- Passion for your job
What do you need to have?
- University degree and 2-4 years experience as Business Analyst or similar education
- At least 2-4 years of related professional experience.
- Working experience with Scrum Tools (Jira, Confluence, XRay, etc.)
- Working experience in describing of business processes and user stories (use cases, UML, etc.)
- German Communication level (B2), Good English (B2)
- Used to work in self organized scrum teams
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Knowing about SAFe framework
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Hybrid way of work
- Competitive remuneration package
- Attractive benefit package
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us at Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
We are a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. We focus on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint.
About the Team
We, the Digital Hub “Workforce Management Technik”, are looking for you, a backend developer, to become a team member of one of our scrum teams.
We, the Digital Hub “Workforce Management Technik”, are providing IT services for Deutsche Telekom Group.
In more details: The Digital Hub “Workforce Management Technik” is responsible for development of the software and IT support for a necessary field service assignment for the provisioning and maintenance of telecommunication infrastructure to private customer, business customer, wholesale customer or DT T (Deutsche Telekom Technik) itself.
We are working in an agile scrum mode very closely together to achieve the best results for our business with high quality, we are using modern technologies in our daily work like microservice, Quarkus, Kafka, CI/CD piplelines, GitLab, Azure, Jira and so on.
Our teams are end-to-end responsible for their services and therefore we are working in DevOps teams. With our products and applications, we develop we want to give our engineers, dispatcher, capacity planner and so on the best tools they can have to make our end customer as a fan of our Telekom products.
Our main focus is our customer, but we are still looking to improve our software from the technical point of view to speed up our time-2-market and our overall delivery process.
There would be a need also for some business travels to team meetings 1-2 per quarter.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt