- GesellschaftT-Systems Netherlands
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseDutch, English
As New Business Developer you are responsible for the acquisition of new logo’s and new business for the respective T-Systems solutions in The Netherlands.
You should act and think as an entrepreneur, challenge and inspire your customers with a “Makes things happen” attitude.
Your core tasks will be:
- Positioning of T-Systems in the market as a leader in multi cloud services, SAP on any cloud and industry specific digital solutions provider;
- Business Development - analyze and identify market and growth potential, develop and drive new business opportunities within the market segment, responsible for acquiring new logo’s and new business;
- Networking - In possession of, maintain and develop large network of relationships with relevant internal and external parties and identify, recognize and create opportunities; has a strong network in manufacturing;
- Deal Closing - proven track record in overachieving sales targets, builds and matures opportunities and brings these to closure though strategic account, sales and opportunity plans;
- Leadership - Define, plan, manage and coordinate the business development of the market segment, leads, motivates, teams up and coaches team members to drive best possible outcome;
- Experience with and well known understanding of the Dutch Market especially in the Manufacturing and Transport and Logistics segment;
- Proven track record in an ICT sales environment and can demonstrate prior results in relevant areas; with a proven track record in SAP/ERP and multi-cloud Sales ;
- Broad understanding of the ICT Market, challenges the customers, brings innovation and inspiration (particularly in the areas of SAP/ERP, multi-cloud services, digital solutions and transformation);
- Direct experience in selling Cloud platforms, SAP and/or ERP systems is a distinct advantage;
- Recent experience in successful sales of Azure/AWS/Google;
- Comprehensive customer understanding, capable to be a sparring partner and challenger to the customer;
- Strong personal network within ICT marketplace in which can be called upon as required;
- Past experience of lead generation, identifying early life opportunities and bringing through to qualification and closure;
- Deep understanding of ICT influences and challenges both globally and relevant European geographies;
- Communication at CxO and senior director level with excellent analytical and negotiation skills;
To stay competitive, companies must and are accelerating their digital transformation journey. This journey to a digital future is constantly evolving. At T-Systems we guide our customers on this journey, helping them with translating these challenges into digital solutions that bring business value.
T-Systems, therefore, offers integrated solutions for corporate customers. From demand-oriented infrastructure, platforms, and software, down to new business models and innovation projects in the Internet of Things. The basis for this is the global reach of landline and mobile communications, high-security data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem with standardized platforms, worldwide partnerships, and the highest levels of security.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt