- GesellschaftT-Systems Netherlands
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseDutch, English
For this position we are looking for an Account Manager who focuses on the business development of existing accounts. You manage your customer(s) end2end, with full contractual ownership and P&L responsibility. You are able to develop a vision on the account and translate this into sales and account plans. Based on this vision you also analyze customers and markets and formulate and communicate a vision with the focus on growth. Identifying customer specific pain points or competitive advantages and creating new opportunities is something that comes naturally for you. Next to these elements, we are looking for someone who can also perform the following key tasks:
- Develop and sustain the execution of a comprehensive account business plan that addresses client business requirements and provide value add for the client;
- Implement an overall multi-level selling-approach and steer all customer related CRM measures;
- Lead and implement a consultative selling approach to strategically position our value propositions (e.g. ICT-Solutions);
- Substantially extend the business relation (share of wallet) and consistently grow profitable business on a multi-year basis;
- Manage and supervision all commercial aspects (overall Profit&Loss responsibility) to ensure to meet the specific targets for Order Entry, Revenue, EBIT and Customer Satisfaction;
- Develop new “areas” next to the existing relationship at the customer, both at the business side as well as at the “ICT” side.
For this position we are looking for someone who meets the following position requirements:
- Excellent Personal Conversation skills and competences;
- Creates both internal and external alignment;
- Has inspiration and is a motivator;
- Value Selling Skills:
- Can deal with resistance and clarifies objections without escalations through management,
- Deploys creativity and gets commitment.
- Business Sense:
- Sticks to prices and conditions (negotiator ).
- Has 5-10 years experience on Senior Sales level in specialty sales ICT;
- Preferably experience in Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods and Transport Logistics markets;
- Has a value network on CxO level;
- Has a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Economics or Information Management;
- Has excellent perfect oral and written Dutch(mandatory) and English skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to create long-term partnerships on CXO level;
- Is able to strategically analyze processes, weaknesses and value chains;
- Understands ICT, outsourcing industry/markets /business and processes;
To stay competitive, companies must and are accelerating their digital transformation journey. This journey to a digital future is constantly evolving. At T-Systems we guide our customers on this journey, helping them with translating these challenges into digital solutions that bring business value.
T-Systems therefore offers integrated solutions for corporate customers. From demand-oriented infrastructure, platforms, and software, down to new business models and innovation projects in the Internet of Things. The basis for this is the global reach of landline and mobile communications, high-security data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem with standardized platforms, worldwide partnerships, and the highest levels of security.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt