- GesellschaftT-Systems Netherlands
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung5 years and more
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseDutch, English, German
Key responsibilities include:
- Stay up to date on emerging Threat Management IT risks and react accordingly by informing relevant T-Systems and customer stakeholders
- Take measures to protect the customer and T-Systems from adverse impact on IT and business operations via unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure, modification of information, and/or denial of service.
- Evaluate the potential for a threat-source to successfully exploit information system vulnerabilities
- Ensure that vulnerabilities are discovered as early as possible
- Ensure that discovered vulnerabilities are addressed in a timely manner according to customer requirements and T-Systems standards
- Support Customer Security Operations Center to assess Events of Interest (EOI) related to Services delivered by T-Systems.
- Support Customer Security Operations Center to optimize Customer monitoring procedures
- Report and Handle security incidents according to customer requirements and T-Systems security incident management process
- Drive root cause analysis and follow up with improvements of existing controls or advice on new controls as needed
- Perform detailed incident investigations including forensics and interviews
- Provides security consultancy to delivery teams (focus on threats and vulnerabilities)
- Prepare and maintain Emergency Response plans for most likely scenarios
Qualifications and Skills:
- minimum of a Bachelors degree in an IT-related field or a comparable professional education.
- At least 3 years experience in a full time IT Security position in an enterprise environment.
- Proven work experience in Security Incident Management
- Professional certification in IT security or information security risk management (CISSP or comparable) or comparable work experience.
- Several years experience in working with virtual teams across multiple time zones
- Self-reliant in planning and execution of tasks according defined targets and strategic objectives
- Technical knowledge of Internet security, networking protocols, and related technologies (Firewall IPS/IDS)
- Basic understanding of Windows, Linux and network device monitoring and logging techniques
- Experience with Security Monitoring (SIEM technology and Security Operations Center)
- Experience with IT control frameworks
- Basic Cloud security knowledge
- Basic understanding of Identity and Access Management concepts
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical abilities.
To stay competitive, companies must and are accelerating their digital transformation journey. This journey to a digital future is constantly evolving. At T-Systems we guide our customers on this journey, helping them with translating these challenges into digital solutions that bring business value.
T-Systems therefore offers integrated solutions for corporate customers. From demand-oriented infrastructure, platforms, and software, down to new business models and innovation projects in the Internet of Things. The basis for this is the global reach of landline and mobile communications, high-security data centers, a comprehensive cloud ecosystem with standardized platforms, worldwide partnerships, and the highest levels of security.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt