- GesellschaftDeutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o
- VertragsartFull Time - Regular
- Berufserfahrung3-5 years
- Erforderliche SprachkenntnisseEnglish
Senior DevOps Engineer is responsible for entire lifecycle of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Infrastructure as Code approaches. Takes account and defines automated configuration management, release management, build, test and deployment activities. Provides prototypes and concepts for further automation of assigned technology.
• Designs, develops, tests and implements infrastructure for CI/CD pipelines and IaC.
• Manages source code, configuration management, release management, build and deployment activities.
• Setups and manages integration with partner applications.
• Conducts of performance analyses and tunings as well as error analyses and troubleshooting.
• Consults and implements new innovative technologies to satisfy innovation strategy.
• Creates concepts for further automation of services, processes and/or operating models.
• Directly support the project teams in the development, quality assurance accompanying development as well as planning and implementation of product releases.
• Continuously optimizes the development and system infrastructure.
• Provides consulting to project teams on areas of expertise also Prototypes/Proof of Concept solutions.
• Researches and develops in assigned technology, determines business requirements, proposes changes and prepares implementation plans.
• Possibility of teleworking or home office
• Cafeteria Bonus - an annual package of money based on job complexity
• Variable payment - yearly bonus defined in employment contract, based on reaching company objectives
• Financial bonus for recommendation of a candidate
• Financial bonus for relocation
• Employer pension contribution (III. pillar)
• Extra vacations based on position complexity
• Special program for key employees
• Work life coaching - psychological, work, legal and financial consulting
• Vacation contribution - for employees with employment contract who are continuously 24 months at least in the company
• Hard-skills and soft-skills trainings
• Opportunity to upskilling and reskilling by internal and external trainings and certifications
• Discounts at various providers
• Health week activities twice a year
• Usage of relaxation area Alejová
• Metro card
• Diners credit card
For more information about benefits - https://www.deutschetelekomitsolutions.sk/en/career/advantages-of-working-in-T-systems
Final salary is negotiable.
We are offering base salary depending on seniority level and previous experience of candidate. In addition to base salary we provide variable part and other financial benefits. Base salary will not be lower than 2600/brutto.
• Master's degree - Information technologies
• 4 years - ICT System
IT Technical Skills
• Scripting (Bash, Python) - Expert
• Linux Operating System - Expert
• OTC / AWS / Azure - Intermediate
• Docker - Expert
• Kubernetes / OpenShift - Advanced
• Git - Expert
• Jenkins / GitLab - Advanced
• Maven / Gradle - Intermediate
• Ansible / Terraform / Puppet - Advanced
• ELK / Prometheus / Icinga - Advanced
• Networking - Expert
• Security - Advanced
• Communication skills - Advanced
• Analytical thinking - Advanced
• Team cooperation - Advanced
• Presentation skills - Advanced
• Agile Methodology - Advanced
• Scrum - Intermediate
• SAFe - Basic
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Deutsche Telekom Systems Solutions Slovakia s.r.o. is one of the two legal entities promoted under one brand Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions Slovakia. Our parent company Deutsche Telekom AG decided to take strategic steps towards structural change, which resulted in the splitting of T-Systems Slovakia into two legal entities, operating, as of July 1, 2020. Our original brand T-Systems Slovakia has been inextricably linked with Kosice region since January 2006. We proved this the very next year, when we became one of the founding members of Košice IT Valley association. Over the last decade, we have managed to grow from scratch to being the second largest employer in the eastern part of the country. At the same time, with more than 3,900 employees, we are one of the top fifteen largest employers in Slovakia. Thanks to our highly qualified and motivated employees, we are the company with the fastest growth in added value within the IT industry in Slovakia. Our goal is to proactively find new ways to improve and continuously transform into the type of company providing innovative services.
Kontakt & Bewerbung
E-Mail an: email@example.com
Schwerbehinderte Menschen werden bei gleicher Eignung vorrangig berücksichtigt